Feb 13, 2009

Great Movie !

So, I watched a movie yesterday..And I reli reli like d movie..Just as much as I like Twilight.Except tat dey bring different meanings..


I watched "Look for a star" featuring Andy Lau, Shu Qi and many others..It has d element of romance and at the same tym funny and also touching..It's about d love story of 3 couples, dey're own problem, difficulties and challenges dey faced 2gether..and of cx how dey managed 2 live happily ever after in d end.. ;)

Many problems came across dis 3 couples that caused dem 2 hesitate 2 b with each other...How do they solve it?It's thru a phrase that I also lernt in this movie which is
"Do u love or do u not love...?"

If yes..there's nthn tat can stop u frm being with the one u love..So just go for it XD !
Eeeshh..sounds like a love doctor...haha..Nway, U guys shud reli watched it when u haf d tym 2..!

Tats all 4 nw...
Bb !

No comments:

Post a Comment