Feb 11, 2009

1 week's summary ;)

OMG..so long since I've blog..Anyway..I'll just make it a summary la..
So last Thursday me and my ex-colleagues went up 2 Genting 4 a day trip.Played d theme park and halway raining..TT..Din get 2 play my fav..Bumper boat..Bt thank god I played solero..I dont knoe y even how many times I've played it..Im still afraid of it..It make me terrified especaially when im up dere waiting 4 d ting 2 fall..screamed so loud till d crowds at the bottom stared and laughed at me..shy shy la dat tym..haha.Den I tried d fun fair..tried 2 win d big white bear..But din manage 2..TT..It was then taken by sum1 else..Had dinner dere 2..and we came down later at nite..Tiring day..

D nex day which is on Friday, Went for frenz outing 2 pyramid..Spose 2 be Munnie's farewell gathering..But she cudnt make it cx she was seriously sick..So we continued with just me, Keong, Sue mei and Khin.We had our lunch at 3JC..and went 4 movies..Watched Pink Panther..My god. it was so funny..Den me and Khin went for drinking at rain forest later at nite..Although its jz d 3rd tym seeing him, we had lots 2 talk about.Heeh.At 10..I left with my ex-colleagues 2 my home 4 Blackjack session..yeah!!! Yay!!I won..but mei yan won d most..gila ong la her..Siao de..

Sunday I was home all day and later at night I went 2 AC 2 celebrate my another fren's farewell..played few games of foos 2..Reli fun..haha..Mei Yan kept making all d funny noises tat's so distracting 2 us..But reli fun game tho..

On monday..I went 2 do my hair at APT..had a haircut at 1st..But after d straightening..D haircut wasnt obvious aynymore as It was all straight already..Looks just like a normal layer but not so much on d actual style..TT..But I'll just hope it'll get better after weeks..Heeh..

And yesterday, I went 2 pyramid 4 shopping and movies.Watched the brides war..!It was ok..Funny on same part, boring on the other parts..

2day Im resting at home..but gotta sleep in d living room 2nt..Cx Im having guests in my room..TT
Heeh...
Tats all 4 nw..

Tata..!

No comments:

Post a Comment