Feb 11, 2009

Pictures..!

So here are some pictures frm d genting trip..XD



D view outside taken in the bus..Love the scenery of the fog outside..Heeh

We are on our way up on the skyway ! Yay!

Pic of me taken when we just left d station

Scenery from d cabel car...

When we reached Genting.Was on our way to 1st world hotel..Haha..Took dis pic while walking..turned out 2 be like bugs bunny..haha

I want those toys...!!Its like a toy paradise 4 me..So cant help it but to take pic !

After d theme park was reli hungry..and look at this 13 bucks claypot yee meen..Haha..Thank god it's big portion..So i ate full full..Haha

When we were about 2 leave Genting..

Cant even see a thing..so quiet and peacefull..;) And d cabel car stopped several tymes on d way bak..sheesh..scary but fun!

Picture of me..Fatty fatty me...XD

Leaving Genting Highlands..Picture of Genting Tower..We had a great trip dere.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment