Mar 1, 2009

Bukit Cahaya

These are old updates cz sorry..I dont have d tym 2 blog..Haha..So many things keep cuming..Australia..Uni..Port dickson..omg..HEEH..
So on d 14th of Feb, I went 2 Bukit Cahaya..Nt many knoes bout tat place but its an agricultural park tats filled with many adventurous activities..cycling is d basic wan..and deres also flying fox..kayaking and many others..the place is HUGE !!!
We got a map at the entrance and u can cycle 2 ur own destination..cx dere are many stops..!


So this is d entrance 2 Bukit Cahaya

Finally reached dere.Took us quite a while 2 reach dere..cx not all taxi drivers knoes tat place..d 1st taxi we go to asked us for the address and phone number cx he's unsure how 2 go dere..wth
den luckily my fren's phone has wi-fi..so we went on9 and search 4 d website..Went bak 2 d taxi driver and he sez he still doesnt knoe..WTH !! I was thinking whther dat place reli excist anot..Heeh..Luckily other taxi driviers can get us dere..


Pic of me..All ready 2 cycle!!!

Rented a bike..This is my Greeny bike!!

We cycled to d 1st station..Taman Haiwan..Not much of animals dere tho !


Face already like tomato..so red and tired!

1 hour later...


EXHAUSTED!!

Already gonna give up!! Its so tiring cx d roads are up and down d hill !


So I stopped by 2 rest and have some food..d maggi here smells gud frm far...and it reli taste gud 2..Many canteens dere..so dont be afraid dat u will get hungry..XD


Our next stop and our main destination..4 season hse..paid RM3 for entry dere..and it has 4 diff seasons at diff tyme..But its always winter as far as i knoe..cx none of my frenz experienced summer or spring at other tymes..haha..

In d 4 season hse.. :)

Penguins..snow and ice!!For the ice 2 maintain like dat im pretty sure tat the room is reli reli cold..probably zero degree..or just well above zero..and its reli reli FREEEZING !!

Pic of me in the hse

Snowman!!!

I hafto say tat d 4 season hse is d best stop so far..We were reli enjoying it dere cx it was cold..and of cx we were sweating frm cycling..Den I saw a notice on top d door saying tat d maximum tym we can be inside dere is 3 mins..and OH SHIT we were dere 4 almost 10 mins..
SO00...we quicly went out..and I felt like my hands were numb already...Bodoh betul!


Our place 2 hang on when we are tired !


Theres a horse outside d cage..Scary..Haha

Nearby the horse we saw a bull dere..kinda ugly..but so intersting..and den only i realise i wore red..so I quicly ran man!!

Tats just about it..!
Will visit tat place agen whenever I can!
Bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment