Mar 7, 2009

Cruise trip !

We went on a cruise trip along the Swan river..It departs frm Perth city and takes about 30 mins-45 mins 2 reach Fremantle..It is 2 let us enjoy d scenery around Perth !


The view frm d cruise


When I looked into d water frm d cruise..I was so suprise 2 c so so many jelly fish..OMG...It's everywhere u can see it everywhere !!..All types of sizes..It looks like dis..And when I looked on the other side..I saw dere's ppl actually jet-skying..OMG ...Dis ppl arent scared at all..!


Me drinking my diluted lemonade ;)

After reaching back to town..Took a pic of d bus..Smthn tat we dont haf in Malaysia XD

Bell Tower...D sound of d bell keeps playing all day long ;)


Pic of us and aunt Cat !


We were on the tree top walk..Dere's a very high bridge which is actualy about the same level as d trees..so when we walk on d bridge, it feels like we r walking on tree top ;D..v v nice view.!

Family pic along d bridge !

No comments:

Post a Comment