Mar 6, 2009

Sis Graduation !

I knoe my entry came in late..sorry..Heeh..been reli bz..ever since i came bak frm Aus..So I went 2 Australia 4 a week...I took a midnite flight on d 16th...0005 am flight..Heeh..and I came bak on d 23rd..23rd was actually my 1st day of orientation 4 uni..oh well.but i gotta skip it..went on d 2nd day instead..XD..Actually d main reason me and my family went 2 Aus is 2 attend my eldest sis graduation..Wow...she's a big girl now..so so proud of her..XD..And at d same tym..we went there 4 holiday..!

So hu's graduating??

Cheh..I SS oni..Im nt graduating..Heeh

Big glasses + Small face = Lalat !

Lovely bro..Great sis..Pretty mum and me.We took dis pic in her Uni, Curtin..Behind was the field where the graduation ceremony was held.. :)

Another shot by the street in Curtin..Its d 3 sisters..and Im d youngest and d shortest ones..Sobzz..TT

Candid shot of me while walking 2 d car..By photographer Cindy Lee !

D graduation ceremony went so smoothly and everything was so organised..The Uni is beautiful and everything is just perfect!!! Took a few studio pics as well..But I cant upload it here cx my sis hasnt send us any copy yet..Heeh!

So tats all 4 d graduation..!

No comments:

Post a Comment