Mar 7, 2009

Visit 2 d beach !


Here's d 1st beach we visited..It was summer when we were dere..So when it's hot it's reli hot..when it's cold it's freezing..and sumtyms it's moderate..So happen tat when we went 2 d beach..It was so so super HOT and SUNNY ! Direct sunlight and it hurts d skin.It was so painful !


In d hot and sunny weather..Thers a superwoman went 4 sun-tanning outside..When it was 2 hot..Manny ppl left d beach but she's still dere..I was wondering how does she do tat??! relli RESPECT !



We cant stand d sun so we went under d shade..Call us lousy..reli not dis tym ! 2 hot! This is me, Cindy and my mummy which I love so much !!

Cindy took this pic of me feeling d grass XD


We left for another beach where it's not so hot and sunny.Thank God!! So many ppl dere..some surfing some swimming in d sea some sun-tanning...It was hot when we stepped the sand with our feets but the water is FREEZING ! I dono y is it like dat !

Larger Pic of d beach..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment